Saturday, July 19, 2014

Who Can Invest in the Philippines Stock Market?

When I shared my stock market investment to one of my friend here in New Zealand, by the way, I am currently a resident of New Zealand but I was able to buy stocks from the Philippines. Some of you might ask, why am I still investing in the Philippines stock market to think that I can already enter the stock market in New Zealand. The main reason, it will be too risky for me because I don't know somebody here who can tell me what companies should I buy shares with unlike in the Philippines I have the TrulyRich Club and Bro. Bo Sanchez who can teach me how to grow my investment in the stock market.

Now going back to my friend to whom I shared my stock market investment journey. She asked me if she can still invest in the Philippines stock market, she told me she didn't apply for a dual citizenship when she got her New Zealand citizenship, meaning to say she is no longer a Filipino national and will be considered as non-resident foreigner in the Philippines. I informed her that she can still invest but there will be some limitations on the stocks that she can buy. That is why I encouraged her to renew her Philippines passport to her advantage.

And for the benefit of those who want to know if they can also invest in the Philippines Stock Market, below are the list of people that are considered:

A. Filipino Citizen. This refers to the Filipino people living in the Philippines and overseas Filipinos around the world.

B. Resident Foreigner. This is a non-Filipino citizen who is temporarily or permanently residing in the Philippines.

C. Non-Resident Foreigner. This is either a non-Filipino citizen or is a citizen of other country.

I hope that the information I presented above helps you in some ways.


P.S. If you want to start your stock market investment, click here. This will prompt you to the other page and will help you decide if you want to gain financial wealth and spiritual abundance.


"The future depends on what you do today" - Mahatma Gandhi




No comments:

Post a Comment